© T.L. Figgs Enterprises, LLC 2013
This website and all its content are protected by United States copyright law, and all rights are reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download extracts to a local hard disk for your personal, non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, only if you acknowledge this website as its source and retain all author and copyright information contained in it.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or use the content commercially. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other electronic retrieval system.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Name and email address
- Preferences and interests
- Your responses to surveys
- Your blog comments
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
We use this information to serve you and to improve our products and services. If you’ve subscribed to one of our publications or services, we may send you periodic emails about new products or services, special offers or other information we think might interest you. You can unsubscribe any time by clicking the link on the bottom of each email.
We will not share your personal information with third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic, rather than to identify you. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites. Once you have used a link to leave our site, we have no control over your privacy on the other website.
- Website content is offered in good faith for your information and entertainment. We make no warranty about its suitability for any particular purpose. You assume full responsibility for your use of information you find on this site.
- Website content may be changed at any time without notice.
- While we make every effort to give you only quality information, we offer no warranty or guarantee about its accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that information and materials on this website may contain unintentional inaccuracies or errors and that we expressly exclude liability for any inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- You understand that your use of information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience, not as an endorsement. We have no responsibility for the content of linked websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of it is subject to the laws of the State of Maryland, USA.
Now that the legal stuff is done, please enjoy the website! If you have questions or comments, Contact Us.