About Our Beliefs
We are Christians, dedicated to a relationship with God through his son Jesus. Our goal is to live in divine purpose and share our gifts in ways that bless those around us. Below is a summary of our beliefs, which are reflected in all our relationship-building activities.
- There is one God eternally existent in 3 Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His atoning death through His shed blood, His bodily resurrection.
- In His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal return in power and glory.
- That regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential for the salvation of the lost.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, through whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- In the resurrection of the saved and the lost; the saved unto the resurrection of life and the lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- In the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.
- That God designed marriage to be a lifetime covenant between a man and a woman, who were designed to complement one another.
- That the Bible is God-inspired and gives us the keys to successful lives and relationships.
- That each Christian should be joined to and active in a local assembly of Believers. We are church members, active in worship arts, new member, and engaged couples ministries.
Tillmon and LaCharla Figgs
Founders and Coaches